1/2 medium size Cabbage Shredded
2 tbsp Besan or all Purpose flour Oil for frying
1 medium sized onion a Piece of ginger
1 cinanamon stick small
1 spoon jeera
1 spoon dania
2 medium sizes Tomatoes
1. Take the shredded Cabbage in a bowl, add flour & make small round balls with the same.
2. Deep fry the balls in the hot oil & keep aside
3. In a seperate pan heat 1 tsp of oil & add bay leaves & the paste, salt according to taste & little bit of sugar.
4. Let the paste cook till the oil seperates.
5. Can add little water if the paste is too thick.
6. Switch off the flame add the Kofta’s & Cover till Serving.
7. Before serving garnish with fresh coriader leaves.